Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where to Begin....

Its been months since I updated the blog.  I don't even know if I would call this a blog, but rather a random smithering of thoughts that happen to appear once in a blue moon.  The last time I blogged was November and since then we've celebrated Christmas, New Years, sister's engagement, Auburn winning the national championship, my birthday, sister-in-law's birthday and who knows what else. 

In a short summary, grad school and work consume the majority of my time- homework, class, projects, working the 7:30 to 6, and studying.  The busyness just doens't ever seem to end.  Todd has stayed busy on the road with work BUT he's home for 2 months now and I couldn't be more excited!  Our new house project: The Yard, keeps us Todd busy as we hurry to get flowers and a garden planted for spring/summer. 
In an effort to keep this light and easy as we jump back into things.  Here's what has been on my mind.

The spring weather has me itching to get outside and enjoy these simple pleasures.  Zac Brown Band concert is planned for May 6th. 

We're hosting a mother's day lunch with both of our families this year and I'm thinking these images will help inspire me.  I would elaborate but I'm leary that a certain mom may still stumble across this blog and ruin her own surprise.

Till Next Time = Who Knows When.....

1 comment: