Monday, April 18, 2011

I Said Its Your Birthday....Happy Happy Birthday

I can think of no better way to start off a Monday then by celebrating the birthday of my one and only, dearest SEEEESSSSTER!



My sweet lil' sister turns 24 today and I cannot wait to celebrate with her this weekend!  I only wish that I could be there to hug her neck and be there as she blows out her candles. 

In honor of LoLo's bday here is why she is so great and how blessed I am to call her sister.

Lo is......

1.  Big time fan of Jesus
2.  Loves her family, even when we are hard to love.
3.  Gives her all and is determined to make a difference.
4.  Selfless is her middle name.
5.  Provider of constant encouragement, laughter, accountability
6.  Beautiful, Gorgeous- not enough words
7.  The ultimate baker and chocoholic
8.  Going to be an incredible physical therapist
9.  Patience is her virtue
10.  She loves good. 

Happy birthday Lo....see you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment