Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's Letters

In honor of this cute blog.  I think today deserves its own little letter. 

Dear Toddy- Please hurry home!  I went to The Co this weekend, it wasn't the same without you.  BUT i did find something for sale (it's a seasonal special) that I would love to have.  You think we could swing it?


Toddy- BUY ME! Hen would be on cloud 9. 


Dear Erin- Our conversations make me smile and I only wish we lived in the same city.  If you should move to the lake, know that I will gladly take you up on your invitation to join for a weekend :)  Boat, tubing, skiing, deck-laying-out all with one of your best friends = THE GOOD LIFE.

Dear Neighboorhood Pool- Thanks for reminding me that kids today aren't too in love with technology to appreciate the simple joys that a swimming pool, diving board, summer freedom and popsicles can bring. 

Dear SE 604 (grad class)- I really have enjoyed you BUT last Friday we had a love/hate relationship.  You kept me up for 22 hours working on a project and required me to stop by Starbucks on a Saturday at 7:00am (we are a zero kid/zero animal  family = we sleep in and proud of it).  I'm not loving the hours but you're growing me and I'm liking the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment