Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Have I ever mentioned how blessed I am to be a part of the McKnight family?  I have a fantastic relationship with my in-laws and they truly are an extension of my own “Groves” family.  Today is a special day as it celebrates my mother-in-law, Cindy, birthday.  We live 20 minutes from each other and talk often.  Whether we're talking about the Bachelor or shopping at the MART, there are plenty of memories I have made with her.

To celebrate her birthday, and the great lady she is, here are my top 5…..


1.       She loves being a grandmother and could eat her grandchild Cole up with a spoon.  She loves on that little boy MUCHO. 
2.      If you meet someone who doesn’t have some connection to her let me know…I’ve yet to meet them.  To say she is a social little butterfly who loves to catch up with you is an understatement (like mother like son).
3.      She embraces her two daughter-in-laws as if they were her own.  We couldn’t be more blessed.
4.      If you need a vacation guide her services are available.  She can tell you the best hole-in-the-wall place to eat, best tours to spend your money on, the best beach condo in Destin to rent and the list could go on.
5.      Last, but by far the most important she is a fantastic mother-in-law, mother, wife and grandmother.  She loves her family to the moon and back and would do anything for us.  She has a helping spirit that will drop everything to help you if you need anything. 

Happy Birthday Cindy (Bella)!

No comments:

Post a Comment