It’s almost the weekend but I’m just now finding time to blog about this past weekend. It was wonderful I tell you!
Mid last week Todd asked me out on a date. Yes, a date. Not a “hey what do you want to do” or “what do you think about this”, but a “Henley can I take you to the movies and to a nice dinner? Can we have a date night?”
The clouds parted, the angels sung and I was on cloud 9. Something about being asked out on a date, even though you’re no longer dating but married, is just good. (Still smiling cause it meant so much). The boy planned it all and it couldn’t have been more perfect.
We first went here for a movie:
If you haven’t had the chance to do this, go! Watching a movie in a “true” theater with men that still greet you in top hats and white gloves and you buy tickets from an old school box office feels classic and timeless.
To watch this:
Which was hilarious and surprisingly very good.
Then enjoyed a fabulous dinner here:
Food is to die for and the restaurant itself is relaxed, small and a place to dine not just eat.




No comments:
Post a Comment