Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And the Renovations Continue......

Our home renovations are on-going and this weekend was certainly not devoid of paintbrushes, taping and rug cleaning. With some serious will power we finished painting 2 more rooms! Our guest bath and one of our guest bedrooms now have paint on the walls and we only have trim left to paint.

Our guest bedroom will be cheery for sure with this lovely green color. It’s Baize Green from Sherwin Williams. I love that it is cheery and will go great with the new white wood blinds that will be installed (hopefully soon). I’m itching to paint Todd’s childhood bed that will go in this room but I’ve been met with some opposition from its former occupant. Hopefully I can convince him that paint is a beautiful thing.

We painted the guest bathroom more of a neutral since almost all of our rooms have distinctive colors. The color is Tony Taupe from Sherwin Williams as well. I am realizing that with darker colors it sometimes requires 2 coats of paint to make sure none of the primer is showing through. I really like this color and thinking our chocolate and mint green towels are going to love their new home. I’ll post some pictures of the new spaces soon as I am hoping to get some pictures of them tonight.


In other news WEST ELM I love you I really do, BUT, if you could please go ahead and ship my deconstructed rose pillow I would greatly appreciate it. I ordered this wonderful pillow over a week ago and it still hasn’t even shipped! I received the insert yesterday but sadly it is still sitting in its box with no place to go. Here is how our master bedroom bedding is shaping up!




Shams in Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment