With slight hesitation I have decided to enter the blog world, yikes! I have loved reading the blogs of friends and family over the past months and thought that this might be an easy way to keep everyone updated on our lives and happenings. I can’t promise that you will find an exciting topic each time you visit but I will try to keep the blog updated as frequently as I can with our little lives Without driving everyone NUTS here is an overview of our little life in a nutshell:
I am a young, newly married gal who married her best friend on June 12, 2010! We are loving life and learning more as each day passes how to be our own little family. We are people persons to the ninth degree and love to host friends and family and be surrounded by those we love.
We live in Atlanta, Georgia and our new little home purchase occupies the majority of our time. You name the house project and we’ve probably done it. I’m sure this blog will have multiple posts of DIY house projects. When you buy a house built in 1967 what can you expect?
When we aren’t working on the house you can usually find us at a friend’s wedding, in our favorite place…. AUBURN, and spending time with family and friends.
Here’s to the 1st blog post, may I actually keep this updated and entertaining!
Craft Room Organization
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment