Thursday, May 10, 2012

A little R & R

Summer has begun for me and I couldn't be more excited!  Yes, I'm one of those people who gets to have a summer that is free from structured work and moves at a slower pace than the rest of the year.  This is the first summer that I haven't been working (& going to grad school at the same time) for the past 5 years!  Goodness what is a girl to do with herself!

Well this morning I was able to take a little bit of time to enjoy this cup of heaven.  


We bought this coffee in December when we visited Hawaii and I'm telling you it is nothing short of amazing!  This is not the type of coffee you down because you need caffeine, save that business for Folgers people.  If you have the opportunity to go to Hawaii (the big island) I highly recommend this place.  

In other news I fully plan to use this summer to catch up on the blog, spend time at our pool, prepare for the next school year and enjoy a much needed vacation!

Off to go enjoy a little workout sans the treadmill ankle biters.




No comments:

Post a Comment