Yes, Todd and I have been to these 3 pieces in the past 48 hours. We traveled to Kentucky for the Auburn game last weekend and took in some horse racing and bourbon tours while we were there. We had a blast and enjoyed our little mini vacation for a long weekend! I promise to post some pictures of the weekend soon but for right now I'm without a camera cord and at a conference in the fun city below. Todd is off to Greenville, South Carolina for his usually business trip but Friday we'll be back in Atlanta for a brief 24 hours- what can I say, we are traveling gypsies.
This weekend we are off to Auburn to see the Tigers take on the Razorbacks but..........even BETTER is that we get to see some of my wonderful family. Jewels, Jeff, Gracie and Callie- aunt, uncle and cousins are visiting for the game and for a little "college visit/analysis". My brilliant, gorgeous, sweet as pie and multi-talented cousin- Callie, is a senior and is trying to decide where to spend her next 4 years.
Craft Room Organization
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment